Cleartrip flight booking policy
Flight booking policy
- The total price displayed includes all applicable
government taxes. Excludes all applicable airport airport taxes or other charges payable at the airport.
- You are required to pay the entire amount prior to the confirmation of your booking.
- There will be no refund for 'no-shows' or any partially unused flights.
- Meals, frequent flyer miles and special service requests are on request basis only and are subject to airlines confirmation.
- For any information regarding your Frequent Flyer miles, please contact the airline directly.
- Kindly ensure that you have the relevant visa, immigration clearance and travel with a passport, with a validity of at least 6 months.
- To avail of infant fares, an infant must be under 24 months throughout the entire itinerary you are booking. This includes both onward and return journeys. If the infant is 24 months or above on the return journey, you'll need to make a separate booking using a child fare.
- Infants must be accompanied by an adult at least 18 years of age.
- Cleartrip is not responsible for any schedule change by the airline after issuance of the ticket, but will inform you of the same if informed by the airlines. It is advisable to reconfirm your flight timings 24 hours prior to your flight departure.
- Cleartrip reserves the right to charge transaction fees for availing the Cleartrip Services. Cleartrip further reserves the right to alter any and all fees from time to time, without notice. You shall be liable to pay all applicable charges, fees, duties and taxes for availing the Cleartrip Services.
- Check in:
The passenger needs to check-in at least 3 hours prior departure for Air India and Air India Express International flights, else will be considered as a no show.
- As per the airline rules, the standard check-in time begins 3 hours before departure.
- As per the airline rules, the standard check-in time begins 4 hours before departure.
- Infants must have valid proof-of-age documents showing that the infant is under two years old.
- You need to carry appropriates travels permissions (Valid Passport, Visa, Immigration clearance etc.) done before departure. Cleartrip is not responsible.
- Cleartrip can assist you with amendments to most bookings. In some cases, though, you'll need to contact the airline directly.
- Every booking made on Cleartrip is subject to amendment charges levied by the airline, which may vary by flight and booking class.
- If you amend your booking, you will be charged the difference in fare, if any, applicable when the amendment is made. However if the new fare is lower than the original fare, difference in the amount will not be refunded. The rebooking charges as applicable will be collected.
- In addition to the airline's amendment charges, Cleartrip charges an amendment handling fee of SAR 40 per passenger.
- We'll collect these charges from you when we make the changes to your travel plans. We'll also collect the difference in fare, if any, applicable when the amendment is made.
- Depending on the airline's policy, some booked fares may not be amended.
- Every booking made on Cleartrip is subject to cancellation charges levied by the airline, which may vary by flight and booking class.
- Some booked fares may be non-refundable per the specific airline's policy.
- On top of the airline's cancellation charges, Cleartrip charges a service fee of SAR 40 per passenger per journey for all cancellations.
- Only cancellation requests made online or telephonic through our customer support shall be entertained. Cleartrip shall not be liable to entertain any cancellation requests made through any other medium including but not limited to sms, e-mail.
- Online cancellations: Cancellations can be made online by
signing in to your Cleartrip Account. Step by step details for online
cancellations are available here
- Offline cancellations: We also accept cancellation requests
through phone. However Cleartrip cancellation charges for such
offline cancellations may be higher
- For e-tickets, if your cancellation request is made less than 48 hours prior to departure, you'll need to contact our customer support team: 920004841 (local number).
- If you have done a 'Web/Tele Check-in' with the airline, get in touch with the airline for cancellation. Cleartrip will not be able to process the refund for the same and will not take any responsibility for the same.
- All Cancellations on Cash bookings will attract 20 SAR as Handling charges in addition to the Cleartrip Processing fee and Airline cancellation Penalty.
- It is mandatory to contact Cleartrip for all refunds, as the airline will not be able to refund your tickets booked at sa.cleartrip.com.
- Processing times for cancellation and refund requests vary.
- Refund for partially utilized tickets (for eg:- only one sector flown & other sector cancelled) may take 25 to 30 working days depending on the Airline.
- Cleartrip shall refund your cancellation only after the respective Airline/Service Provider processes to us your eligible refund.